Some users encounter a scenario where they select the option Click Here to Download and Install Jobulator and the button lightens but does not appear to begin the install. If this occurs, consider the following instructions to install the new Jobulator.
Step 1 - Uninstalling You Current Version of Adobe Air
You can typically resolve this error by uninstalling Adobe Air. (No need to worry; you will be reinstalling Adobe Air later on in these instructions.)
Uninstalling on a PC
- Click on Start in the lower left hand corner of your screen.
- Choose the Control Panel from the menu.
- Double click the Add and Remove programs icon (on some computers this may be labeled "Programs and Features" or "Uninstall a Program").
- A list of your programs will be populated; click on Adobe Air.
- Choose to Remove or Uninstall this program.
Uninstalling on a Mac
- Use your Finder tool to find Adobe Air (Applications > Utilities > Adobe Air).
- Use the Adobe Air Uninstaller to remove Air from your Mac.
Step 2 - Installing Jobulator and Adobe Air
To install the Jobulator program and Adobe Air, go to www.jobulator.com.
On www.Jobulator.com, click the Help tab to go to our help webpage. Choose the help with Downloading Jobulator button. Then, select the option Click to Download and Install on that page to begin the Jobulator installation process.
The installer will then begin to install Adobe Air, followed by Jobulator. For help with installing Jobulator, please see the Jobulator Installation Instructions.