What does this mean?
This message alerts you to the fact that your computer's volume is currently muted. Muting sound on your computer means that no sounds will be played.
How do I fix it?
Jobulator may give you the option to automatically unmute your computer. If so, just tell Jobulator that you would like to "unmute" your computer. If your computer's sound is muted, but Jobulator does not offer to change the setting automatically follow these directions to unmute your computer:
- Right click on the speaker/volume icon in the lower right hand corner of your screen.
- Choose the "Mixer" from the pop-up menu.
- Unmute the device and application volume controls.
- Click the Apple icon in the upper left-hand corner of your screen and select "System Preferences" from the menu.
- Choose the Sound under the Hardware section.
- Unselect the Mute checkbox next to the Output volume.
What if that does not resolve the issue?
If you continue to have trouble after you have tried the suggestions above, click the "Help" tab on your Jobulator and choose "Run Troubleshooting Wizard." That will test and help resolve the issue. If you continue to have trouble please contact support through our web form.