What does this mean?
This message alerts you to the fact that Jobulator cannot find the file that you selected in the location where you told Jobulator to look for it. The file has either been moved or deleted.
How do I fix it?
Follow these steps to remove your current preferred sound.
- Right Click (Mac Users: hold Control on your keyboard and click) on Jobulator.
- Choose Deactivate Jobulator from the menu that appears.
- Reactivate Jobulator by entering your email address & pin number into the Jobulator program.
Follow these steps if you wish to select a sound other than Jobulator default sound.
- Choose the Settings tab on Jobulator to navigator to your sound options.
- Click the browse button ("...") that corresponds to the sound option that you wish to change.
- Navigate through your computer files and select the mp3 file that you wish to use for Jobulator.
- Once you have chosen the file you wish to use, you will be taken back to the General Settings page. Click the "Save Settings" button in Jobulator to apply the changes.
To test this change, click the Help tab on Jobulator and select Run Troubleshooting Wizard from the menu. This wizard will test your sounds and connectivity.
What if that does not resolve the issue?
If you continue to have trouble after you have tried the suggestions above, please contact support through our web form.